Sunday, June 21, 2009

Home finally.

Well, it took us longer to get home from California. I got the stomach bug that had been floating around our family. I held out all week, But my body finally gave in and I woke up at 6 am yesterday morning and was barfing and dry heving. That finally let up around 11, But the nasua and quesyness continued. But we had to get on the road. We finally left around Noon. It was horrible the first half of the drive. I finally was brave enough to try and take some meds and see if I could hold it down and see if it would help. I was able to keep it down and that helped. My stomach was still sore. It was better when I was still. We finally made it to Cedar City around 10 pm. We were to beat, so we stayed the night there. We slept in then made it the rest of the way home. I am much better, Just super sore from all the puking and dry heving, it even hurts if I breath to deep. lol.

Well, I did not mean for this post to be such a downer. This was all just the last day for the drive home. The whole week was a lot of crazy fun. So many people running around. I will have to update again once I gather my thoughts and can decide where to start and what to say.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sucks you got sick! Not the funnest way to end a vacation. *hugs* Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete